Please check the calendar of events frequently as new information is added frequently.
Please join us on May 17 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm for Rieke Art Night. Every student will have art on display throughout the school, and there will be a hands-on art activity for families in the art room. Come celebrate our students’ great art work this year!
Also, the following students are having their art displayed at City Hall as part of the Art is Elementary Exhibit:
- Keely Frieh, kindergarten
- Nash Matson, fifth grade
- Oscar Jordan, second grade
- Zahra Nichols-Stokes, second grade
- Liam Quiggle, second grade
- Dalia Larsen, first grade
- Tanya Morgan, fifth grade
- Abigail Litt, second grade
- Grace Rainey, third grade
- Jett Lipnick, third grade
- Jane Musho, third grade
Pot Luck dinner will begin promptly at 6:30pm. PTA General Meeting called to order at 7:00pm.
Standard Agenda: (may be revised later)
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Financial Report
- Foundation Liaison activity
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
10% of all to-go, gift certificate and dine-in sales--from 4pm-9pm-- will be donated to Mary Rieke Elementary PTA.
- To-gos are very popular for families who don't want to be a part of the controlled chaos a restaurant fundraiser entails. Any to-gos after 4pm will go towards your donation.
- Parties of 6 or more can call and make reservations ahead of time. There is a limit on the number of reservations the restaurant can take, so it's first come, first serve.
- Gift certificates are a great alternative for those folks that don't want to attend the fundraiser. We can take gift certificate orders over the phone on the day of the fundraiser. They make great gifts for teachers, too!